Chicken French Bread Pizza Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1. Cut bread in half lengthwise, then in half widthwise. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheeses, garlic and Italian seasoning; spread over bread. Top with the remaining ingredients. Place on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into smaller pieces if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 741 calories, 38 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 1,548 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.