Cherry Tomato Corn Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the basil, oil, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 125 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cherry Tomato Corn Salad
"Used fresh corn and dried basil- perfect summer side dish!"
"My family and friends loved this recipe. It is so refreshing and a snap to make."
"Nice refreshing salad for the summer. Use fresh corn for better flavor!"