Cherry Tomato Corn Salad Recipe
Brighten a picnic lunch or backyard barbecue with this cheerful, fresh-tasting salad. If you use want to use sweet corn off the cob, saute the corn for 5 minutes in a skillet before adding to the salad. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the basil, oil, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup equals 125 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Tomato Corn Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC