- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the basil, oil, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCherry Tomato Corn Salad
"Fantastic flavor! I will make this every summer with my fresh garden basil, tomatoes, cucumbers and corn."
"Fantastic flavor! I will make this every summer with my fresh garden vegetables."
"Used fresh corn and dried basil- perfect summer side dish!"
"My family and friends loved this recipe. It is so refreshing and a snap to make."
"Nice refreshing salad for the summer. Use fresh corn for better flavor!"