Cherry Swirl Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) or 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon cherry or almond extract
- 4 drops red liquid food coloring
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Beat in frosting and extract until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- 2. Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through fudge with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm before cutting into squares. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 each: 60 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Cherry Swirl Fudge
"The taste was wonderful. The flavours went well together and my family loved these for Valentine's day especially. I take these to summer parties as well"
"This was a nice change in flavor for fudge. But I think 2 pkgs of kool-aid are to much. I will make it again and try using one package."
"These were so delicious! We made them for a bake sale and they were very pretty. They are super easy to make. I used the almond extract and the taste was great. I also sprinkled mini chocolate chips on top and gently pressed them down in a little and I think it was a really nice addition!"
"I teach home ec to all of the 8th graders in my school and for a fun treat for Christmas, I had the class do this fudge. They were excited at how pretty it turned out and how good it tasted."