Cherry Swirl Fudge Recipe
For Christmas fudge with a new "twist", give this confection a whirl! OUr kitchen staff used vanilla chips instead of chocolate ones and added fruit flavoring.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) or 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon cherry or almond extract
- 4 drops red liquid food coloring
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Beat in frosting and extract until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- 2. Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through fudge with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm before cutting into squares. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 60 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC