- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) or 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon cherry or almond extract
- 4 drops red liquid food coloring
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Beat in frosting and extract until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through fudge with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm before cutting into squares. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews forCherry Swirl Fudge
"i think that this recipe would be great to make for the whole family and friends too."
"The taste was wonderful. The flavours went well together and my family loved these for Valentine's day especially. I take these to summer parties as well"
"This was a nice change in flavor for fudge. But I think 2 pkgs of kool-aid are to much. I will make it again and try using one package."
"I teach home ec to all of the 8th graders in my school and for a fun treat for Christmas, I had the class do this fudge. They were excited at how pretty it turned out and how good it tasted."