Cherry-Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 cup cherry juice blend
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the cherry juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, place tenderloins on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup glaze for serving. Spoon half of the remaining glaze over pork.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved glaze. Yield: 6 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 173 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0g fiber), 23g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Cherry-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
"Best recipe on this website so far! We used real cherries and a splash lime juice. Definitely will eat again!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.