Cherry Cream Crescents
You'll need refrigerated crescent dough and just four more ingredients to assemble these fruity filled rolls from Elouise Bullion of Kingsville, Texas. "My family and friends love them," she notes. "I never have any left over."
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Separate dough into
- 16 triangles; place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture near the edge of the
- short side of each triangle. Top with 1 tablespoon pie filling.
- Fold long point of triangle over filling and tuck under dough.
- Lightly beat egg white; brush over rolls.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now