Cheesy Bagel Bites Recipe
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 whole wheat bagels, split and toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mustard, onions and garlic powder. Spread over bagels.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cut each bagel half into six pieces. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving (3 pieces) equals 105 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Cheesy Bagel Bites
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.