Cheese Ball Snack Mix
"Folks love the zippy burst of flavor in every bite of this snack mix," notes Mary Detweiler of West Farmington, Ohio.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup crisp cheese ball snacks
- 1 cup corn Chex
- 1 cup rice Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine the cashews, cheese balls, cereal, pretzels and
- chow mein noodles. In another bowl, combine the remaining
- ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: about 6
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Planter's Cheeze Balls.