Cheese Ball Snack Mix Recipe
"Folks love the zippy burst of flavor in every bite of this snack mix," notes Mary Detweiler of West Farmington, Ohio.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour YIELD:8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup crisp cheese ball snacks
- 1 cup corn Chex
- 1 cup rice Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cashews, cheese balls, cereal, pretzels and chow mein noodles. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: about 6 cups.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC