- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup crisp cheese ball snacks*
- 1 cup corn Chex
- 1 cup rice Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine the cashews, cheese balls, cereal, pretzels and chow mein noodles. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: about 6 cups.
Reviews forCheese Ball Snack Mix
"This was a little too toasted for us so next time I'd decrease the roasting time. I love cheese balls the way they are, so next time I'll just leave them out of the coating and roasting processes and toss them in at the end when everything else is cooled. In this recipe, they don't end up tasting or looking like cheese balls. I might decrease the salt a little also."
"We had this as one of our refreshment dishes at our wedding, we left out the chow mein noodles. We have had many requests for the recipe since."