Cheese & Garlic Biscuits Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, garlic powder and salad dressing mix. Stir in buttermilk just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients. Brush over biscuits. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 biscuit: 81 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cheese & Garlic Biscuits
"Very nice biscuits! Light and bursting with flavor! I halved the recipe, because I don't need 30 of anything, but I made them a little larger, so I came away with a dozen. It was a little hard to actually pick up the chives on the brush for the topping, so I just sprinkled chives over the tops after brushing on the topping. That worked just fine. These will definitely be making a repeat performance on my dinner table!"