- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, garlic powder and salad dressing mix. Stir in buttermilk just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients. Brush over biscuits. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCheese & Garlic Biscuits
"These were nasty!!! The ranch dressing mix made them too strong. I tasted the dough before I made the butter mixture and decided to not add the ranch dressing into the butter or they would have been totally ineatable. Did not like the addtion of pepper either. Will not make them again."
"These are amazing!!!!! Thank you!!!!"
"Very nice biscuits! Light and bursting with flavor! I halved the recipe, because I don't need 30 of anything, but I made them a little larger, so I came away with a dozen. It was a little hard to actually pick up the chives on the brush for the topping, so I just sprinkled chives over the tops after brushing on the topping. That worked just fine. These will definitely be making a repeat performance on my dinner table!"