Cheddar Cheese Puffs
"These cheesy appetizers are so easy to make and so quick to bake," comments Tonya Farmer of Iowa City, Iowa. "A warm batch makes a savory snack or an appealing addition to a soup lunch."
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- Place at least 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at
- 400° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 130 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.