- thyme and chicken; bring to a boil.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 30 minutes. Add beans and kielbasa;
- cover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken is tender.
- Discard bay leaf. Stir in bacon.
- Combine the bread crumbs, parsley and remaining garlic; sprinkle over
- cassoulet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until
- bread crumbs are golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 386 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 694 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.