- Spread dulce de leche over crust. In a small saucepan, combine white
- baking chocolate, cream and corn syrup; cook and stir over low heat
- until smooth. Cool slightly. Spread over dulce de leche. Sprinkle
- with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1
- Lifting with parchment paper, remove from pan. Cut into bars.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 197 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.