Caramel Apple Dip
Luscious caramel apples aren't forbidden fruit when you fix them the way Tami Escher of Dumont, Minnesota does. Folks will never know they're eating lighter when they dip apple slices into this warm, yummy caramel-flavored dip!
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- Apple slices
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and ice cream topping
- until blended. Add marshmallow creme; mix until blended.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave
- 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 15 seconds or until warm.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with apple slices.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dip, calculated without fruit) equals 102 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.