Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
Luscious caramel apples aren't forbidden fruit when you fix them the way Tami Escher of Dumont, Minnesota does. Folks will never know they're eating lighter when they dip apple slices into this warm, yummy caramel-flavored dip!
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- Apple slices
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and ice cream topping until blended. Add marshmallow creme; mix until blended.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 15 seconds or until warm. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with apple slices. Yield: 12 servings.
2 tablespoon: 102 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Caramel Apple Dip
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2008
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC