Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- Apple slices
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and ice cream topping until blended. Add marshmallow creme; mix until blended.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 15 seconds or until warm. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with apple slices. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving (2 tablespoons dip, calculated without fruit) equals 102 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Caramel Apple Dip