Luscious caramel apples aren't forbidden fruit when you fix them the way Tami Escher of Dumont, Minnesota does. Folks will never know they're eating lighter when they dip apple slices into this warm, yummy caramel-flavored dip!
Recommended: 44 of Our Most Gooey Caramel Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- Apple slices
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and ice cream topping until blended. Add marshmallow creme; mix until blended.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 15 seconds or until warm. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with apple slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Apple Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p20
Reviews forCaramel Apple Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2008