California Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/3 cup prepared hummus
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1. Spread hummus on tortillas; top with chicken, peppers, cheese and basil. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 300 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Reviews for California Chicken Wraps
"Tasty and easy to make, will make again"
"Love these!!!! So easy to make and delicious. I used garlic lovers hummus and they were great. I'd imagine any flavored hummus (or flavored feta) would work well with this recipe."
"This wrap contains a great combination of flavors. Loved it!"
"I could eat these for lunch every day! Love them!"
"These are a regular recipe at our house, the kids love them and they are good on the go."
"Delicious, easy and my whole family loves them!"
"Also delicious when you add turkey bacon strips & avocado!"
"Made these about two weeks ago. My hubby loved them and I will be making them again this week. I used a Roasted red Pepper hummus to complement the roasted peppers in the recipe. I also marinated the chicken in some italian salad dressing prior to cooking. Yum!"