California Chicken Wraps
The combination of hummus and feta give these wraps unbeatable flavor. Hummus is a fantastic alternative to mayonnaise; try it on your favorite sandwich today! Donna Munch - El Paso, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup prepared hummus
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Spread hummus on tortillas; top with chicken, peppers, cheese and
- basil. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 300 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.