California Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/3 cup prepared hummus
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1. Spread hummus on tortillas; top with chicken, peppers, cheese and basil. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 300 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Reviews for California Chicken Wraps
"Tasty and easy to make, will make again"
"Love these!!!! So easy to make and delicious. I used garlic lovers hummus and they were great. I'd imagine any flavored hummus (or flavored feta) would work well with this recipe."
"This wrap contains a great combination of flavors. Loved it!"
"I could eat these for lunch every day! Love them!"
"These are a regular recipe at our house, the kids love them and they are good on the go."
"Delicious, easy and my whole family loves them!"
"Also delicious when you add turkey bacon strips & avocado!"