Buttery Garlic Potatoes
My husband and three boys all love oven-roasted potatoes. But I work full-time, so once I get home and start dinner, I usually don’t have time to make them. I whipped up this quick and very tasty microwave recipe with red potatoes and seasonings instead, and everyone likes it. –Heidi Iacovetto, Phippsburg, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Place the potatoes in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. In a small bowl,
- combine the butter, seasoned salt, paprika, parsley and garlic; pour
- over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender, stirring frequently. Yield: 4 servings.