- tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and
- sugar is dissolved. Spread evenly over hot filling, sealing edges to
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until meringue is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 487 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.