Butterfinger Ice Cream
Add Butterfingers to this icy, creamy combination, and you get a no-fail sweet everyone will love. —Tammy Drost, Cheyenne, Wyoming
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Process: 20 min./batch + freezing
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and condensed milk. Whisk in whipped
- topping until combined; stir in crushed candy bars.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until
- ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing
- headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Repeat with
- remaining ice cream mixture.
- Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 167 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.