Butterfinger Ice Cream Recipe
Add Butterfingers to this icy, creamy combination, and you get a no-fail sweet everyone will love. —Tammy Drost, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and condensed milk. Whisk in whipped topping until combined; stir in crushed candy bars.
- 2. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Repeat with remaining ice cream mixture. Yield: 4 quarts.
1/2 cup equals 167 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Butterfinger Ice Cream
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC