Butterfinger Ice Cream Recipe
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and condensed milk. Whisk in whipped topping until combined; stir in crushed candy bars.
- 2. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Repeat with remaining ice cream mixture. Yield: 4 quarts.
1/2 cup: 167 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Butterfinger Ice Cream
"This was the worst ice cream I ever made. The custard didn't have a lot of flavor and not very creamy, maybe the vanilla pudding would have helped."
"I have to admit I have not made this yet, but gave it 5 stars because it is easy! I have bags of Snickers and Crunch Bars, can I use them instead?"
"I was wondering if you could use other candy bars? (Snickers, Crunch bars, etc.)"
"I only had 8oz of cool whip but I added a small box of vanilla instant pudding. It was wonderful. easy easy easy"