Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
Blue cheese dressing and hot pepper sauce enhance these yummy tortilla wraps. Filled with chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, they're colorful, fun to eat...and tote-able, too! -Athena Russell Florence, South Carolina
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 spinach tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Place buttermilk in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in flour mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Drain on paper towels; cut into strips.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine hot pepper sauce and butter. Dip chicken strips into mixture, coating both sides. Place chicken in the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes; drizzle with salad dressing. Fold ends of each tortilla over filling; secure with toothpicks if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 1,149 calories, 97 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 1,738 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 41 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC