- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the blueberries, apples and lemon juice; toss to coat. Transfer
- to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- For biscuit topping, in a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking
- powder and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Whisk the cream,
- yogurt and vanilla; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Drop by spoonfuls over fruit.
- For almond crumble, in another bowl, combine the almonds, flour and
- brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and
- topping is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 341 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.