- Preheat oven to . 375°In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch,
- cinnamon and nutmeg. Add blueberries, apples and lemon juice; toss
- to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- For biscuit topping, in a small bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder
- and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Whisk cream, yogurt and
- vanilla; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Drop by
- spoonfuls over fruit.
- For almond crumble, in another bowl, combine almonds, flour and brown
- sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden
- brown. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 341 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.