Black 'n' White Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Whenever it's my turn to make dessert for our local fire department auxiliary meeting, I always get requests to bring this delicious recipe.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- 2. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press the remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add egg and condensed milk; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or until completely chilled. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 110 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC