Bing Cherry Delight Recipe
From Burlington, Texas, Carol Jackson submits this frozen treat. Featuring cherries, pecans and a cookie-crumb topping, the frosty dessert has a refreshing cherry-lemon flavor that'll have guests asking for seconds.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 7 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (16-1/2 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 15 wafers)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice. Fold in cherries. In a bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream and pecans into cherry mixture.
- 2. Spread into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish; sprinkle with wafer crumbs. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 439 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC