Bing Cherry Delight Recipe
Featuring cherries, pecans and a cookie-crumb topping, this frosty dessert has a refreshing cherry-lemon flavor that'll have guests asking for seconds. —Carol Jackson, Burleson, Texas
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 7 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 15 wafers)
- 1. Combine milk and lemon juice. Fold in cherries. In another bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream and pecans into cherry mixture.
- 2. Spread into an ungreased 11x7-in. dish; sprinkle with wafer crumbs. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before cutting. May be frozen up to 2 months. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 415 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Bing Cherry Delight
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC