Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps
During harvesttime, I make these wraps in advance for a quick lunch on the go.—Sue Sibson, Howard, South Carolina
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; layer with the
- carrots, Monterey Jack cheese, beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and
- wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in
- half or into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 657 calories, 35 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 1,431 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 38 g protein.