Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps Recipe
During harvesttime, I make these wraps in advance for a quick lunch on the go.—Sue Sibson, Howard, South Carolina
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:4 servings
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- 1. Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; layer with the carrots, Monterey Jack cheese, beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in half or into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 657 calories, 35 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 1,431 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 38 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC