Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- 1. Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; layer with the carrots, Monterey Jack cheese, beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in half or into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 657 calories, 35 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 1,431 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps
"Fantastic - I made a huge platter of these to take to a New Years party and they were a hit. Its great to find a sandwich recipe that is a good make-ahead - doesn't get soggy at all"
"We've been making these for years. They are so good."
"This was so good and so easy to make."
"These are so easy, yummy and different than a normal sandwich. I didn't have the chive & onion cream cheese once, so I used garden vegetable instead & just cut up some chives real fine....turned out just as good as the reg way."