Banana Split Pie
How to Thaw Cool-Whip Whipped Topping: The best way to thaw frozen COOL WHIP Topping is in its container in the refrigerator. Depending on the size of the tub you have, the thawing time varies. Recommended thawing times are: 8-oz. tub-4 hours; 12-oz. tub-5 hours; 16-oz. tub-6 hours. We DO NOT recommend thawing COOL WHIP Topping in the microwave.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed and divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread 1-1/2 cups onto the bottom
- of crust. Top with strawberries and banana slices. Add half the
- whipped topping to the remaining pudding mixture; stir gently until
- well blended. Spread over fruit. Spread remaining whipped topping
- over pie to within 1 in. of edge of crust. Drizzle with chocolate
- syrup. Top with remaining strawberries and the pecans. Cover and
- refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.