Banana Split Fluff Recipe
This pretty pink mixture, chock-full of yummy fruit and nuts, is sure to disappear in a hurry. "It's a sweet and speedy treat that can be served as a dessert or salad," remarks Anne Powers of Munford, Alabama.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk and whipped topping until well blended. Fold in pie filling, bananas, pineapple and nuts. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 374 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Split Fluff
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC