- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and whipped topping until well blended. Fold in pie filling, bananas, pineapple and nuts. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forBanana Split Fluff
"A great recipe! I made it for a family gathering and all raved about it."
"I've been making this one for many years now....known as the "Pink Fluff" in my house, it is a frequently requested dish and very easy to make."
"This recipe is very good! It was a hit with my family. It was easy and fast to make."