Balsamic-Goat Cheese Grilled Plums Recipe
Make a real statement at the end of your summer dinner party with this simply elegant dessert. Ripe plums are grilled, then dressed up with a balsamic reduction and sprinkled with tangy goat cheese.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 medium firm plums, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1. For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine vinegar and lemon peel; bring to a boil. Cook 10-12 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reduced to about 1/3 cup (do not overcook).
- 2. Grill plums, covered, over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Drizzle with glaze; top with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 plum half with 1 tablespoon cheese and 2 teaspoons glaze: 58 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Balsamic-Goat Cheese Grilled Plums
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC