On-the-go holiday schedules make these quick-fix tartlets a great choice. But if you have some time to spare, they taste even better after chilling in the fridge. —Ashley Eagon, Kettering, OH
45 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; stir
- in walnuts. Spoon 2 teaspoons mixture into each tart shell.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 45 tartlets.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tartlet equals 76 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.