Want a quick treat that's delicious and easy to do? These tartlets will do the trick. You can serve them right away, but they're better after chilling for about an hour in the refrigerator. A little sprig of mint adds just a touch of color. —Ashley Eagon, Kettering, Ohio
45 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups finely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; stir
- in walnuts. Spoon 2 teaspoons mixture into each tart shell.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 45 tartlets.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tartlet equals 76 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.