Baked Apples on the Grill Recipe
- 4 medium tart apples, cored
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Place each apple on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into center of apples. Fold foil over apples and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until apples are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 209 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 5g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Baked Apples on the Grill
"These were very yummy and easy I toasted the coconut a little before I added it to the apples for a little more toasted flavor! Will make again!"
"These are delicious!!"
"A favorite in the summer! YUMMM!"