Baked Apples on the Grill Recipe
- 4 medium tart apples, cored
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Place each apple on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into center of apples. Fold foil over apples and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until apples are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 209 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 5g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Baked Apples on the Grill
"These were very yummy and easy I toasted the coconut a little before I added it to the apples for a little more toasted flavor! Will make again!"
"These are delicious!!"
"A favorite in the summer! YUMMM!"