- 4 medium tart apples, cored
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place each apple on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into center of apples. Fold foil over apples and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until apples are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBaked Apples on the Grill
"These were very yummy and easy I toasted the coconut a little before I added it to the apples for a little more toasted flavor! Will make again!"
"These are delicious!!"
"A favorite in the summer! YUMMM!"