Bacon Crescent Rolls
The mouthwatering aroma of warm bacon from these three-ingredient rolls will draw folks to the table. “These are fun for children to prepare and such a cinch to assemble with ready-cooked bacon”—Jane Nearing, Indianapolis, Indiana.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Set aside 1 tablespoon
- of bacon. Sprinkle onion powder and remaining bacon over triangles;
- roll up and place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.