Bacon Cheese Wreath
My grandmother makes this smoky bacon and Parmesan spread for parties and holiday get-togethers. For a pretty yuletide presentation, accent the cream cheese wreath with parsley and pimientos.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, optional
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Parsley sprigs and diced pimientos, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese
- and onions if desired. Stir in bacon. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2
- Invert a small bowl in the center of a serving platter. Drop cream
- cheese mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls around edge of bowl. Remove
- bowl. Smooth cream cheese mixture, forming a wreath. Garnish with
- parsley and pimientos if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield:
- about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 87 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon