Bacon Cheese Fries Recipe
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 218 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Fries
"Yum! The ranch was the icing on the cake."
"These are great. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 is because it's really not much of a recipe. Bagged fries with cheese, bacon and onion on top. easy"
"What a great and easy way to spice up week night burgers and fries. my family loved it!"
"I love bacon cheese fries! Sometimes I will use cheese soup and dip them in it"
"All I can say is umm ummm good!!! Was a hit at my house. My 13 yr old son wanted me to make it again tomorrow for supper..lol..."
"A differant spin on fries. These were very good and a big hit with my kids! I used seasoned french fries instead of plain and it gave it an added kick that we all loved. I will make these again and again! Thanks."
"very yummy! will make all the time."