Bacon Cheese Fries Recipe
"These tempting potatoes are one finger food I can make a meal of," informs Marilyn Dutkus of Laguna Beach, California. "Quick to fix, they're a hit at parties and as a snack. Ranch dressing is a tasty alternative to sour cream."
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 218 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC