- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forBacon Cheese Fries
"Yum! The ranch was the icing on the cake."
"These are great. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 is because it's really not much of a recipe. Bagged fries with cheese, bacon and onion on top. easy"
"What a great and easy way to spice up week night burgers and fries. my family loved it!"
"I love bacon cheese fries! Sometimes I will use cheese soup and dip them in it"
"All I can say is umm ummm good!!! Was a hit at my house. My 13 yr old son wanted me to make it again tomorrow for supper..lol..."
"A differant spin on fries. These were very good and a big hit with my kids! I used seasoned french fries instead of plain and it gave it an added kick that we all loved. I will make these again and again! Thanks."
"very yummy! will make all the time."