Backbone Roll-Ups Recipe
- 3/4 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1. Spread 2 tablespoons of spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with spinach, ham, salami and cheese. Sprinkle with peppers. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- 2. Unwrap and cut each into six slices. On a serving plate, stack roll-ups to resemble a spine. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 278 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,009 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Backbone Roll-Ups
"Have made these many times for my husbands art show and always a hit"
"I have made it a number of times for gatherings and even my husbands lunch!"
"My husband requests it. Making it for our next party!"