- 3/4 cup garlic-herb cheese spread
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cheese spread over each tortilla. Layer with spinach, ham, salami and cheese. Sprinkle with peppers. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut each into six slices. On a serving plate, stack roll-ups to resemble a spine. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forBackbone Roll-Ups
"Have made these many times for my husbands art show and always a hit"
"I have made it a number of times for gatherings and even my husbands lunch!"
"My husband requests it. Making it for our next party!"