Avocado Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 medium ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread beans in a shallow 2-1/2-qt. dish. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread over beans. Sprinkle with chilies.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash avocados with the lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Spread over the chilies. Sprinkle with the cheese, onions, tomato and olives. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 275 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 568 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Avocado Taco Dip
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.