Au Gratin Taters N Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potatoes and sauce mix according to package directions. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange chops over potatoes.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle cheese and bacon over chops. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 315 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 641mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Au Gratin Taters N Chops
"My Tater eating man loved these and they are soooo simple to make."
"Very good and easy. We are not big bacon fans so left it out. Still enjoyed the dish very much"
"I love this recipe. My family really enjoys it and it's easy to make and the cleanup is quick too."
"This dish is a keeper!! My family loved it!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.