- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine potatoes and sauce mix according to package directions. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; arrange over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle cheese and bacon over chops. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forAu Gratin Taters N Chops
"Very easy and so tasty! Chops were very tender. A great in a hurry meal!"
"My Tater eating man loved these and they are soooo simple to make."
"Very good and easy. We are not big bacon fans so left it out. Still enjoyed the dish very much"
"This dish is a keeper!! My family loved it!"