Asparagus with Horseradish Dip Recipe
- 32 fresh asparagus spears (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 2-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with asparagus. Yield: 16 appetizers.
2 asparagus spears with 1 tablespoon dip: 63 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Asparagus with Horseradish Dip
"This recipe was ok -"
"Very good and will be making it again."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.