Artichoke Egg Casserole
This is a great recipe for a brunch. I serve it with fresh stir-fried asparagus, a fruit salad and croissants.
9 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 25 crackers)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Drain artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade. Set aside. Cut
- artichokes into slices; set aside. In a small skillet, saute green
- onions in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove
- from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, artichokes, mushrooms, cheese,
- cracker crumbs, onion mixture and reserved marinade.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 304 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 229 mg cholesterol, 497 mg sodium,