- place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on
- a wire rack for 30 minutes. For glaze, in a bowl, combine
- confectioners' sugar, cold milk and remaining fruit spread. Drizzle
- over rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One roll equals 271 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.