Beverly Little of Marietta, Georgia sent in this delightfully refreshing salad. With only six ingredients, it's simple to assemble and quick to serve. A creamy dressy coasts the crunchy apples, celery and chewy dates.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 4 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dates or raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2/3 cup) equals 121 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.