- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 4 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dates or raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forApple Salad
"I am personally not a celery fan and am allergic to nuts, but I love this salad without those two ingredients. It is a family favorite at holiday meals. I have been making it for 6 years now and don't get tired of it."
"Nice side dish for a fruit dish."
"I added some pineapple chunks to this recipe. Delicious!"
"very easy and good tasting"