Apple Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 to 4 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimientos
- Dash dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Lettuce leaf
- 1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. Place lettuce leaf on a serving plate and top with the chilled chicken salad.
1 cup: 554 calories, 33g fat (6g saturated fat), 135mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 4g fiber), 41g protein.
Reviews for Apple Chicken Salad
"Very tasty. As always change the recipe based on what I have on hand. I really enjoyed the crunch of the apple. I will use this recipe again."