Apple Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 to 4 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimientos
- Dash dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Lettuce leaf
- 1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. Place lettuce leaf on a serving plate and top with the chilled chicken salad.
1 cup: 554 calories, 33g fat (6g saturated fat), 135mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 4g fiber), 41g protein .
Reviews for Apple Chicken Salad
"Very tasty. As always change the recipe based on what I have on hand. I really enjoyed the crunch of the apple. I will use this recipe again."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.