Almond Mocha Pie Recipe
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar with almonds (7 ounces)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Chocolate curls and additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a microwave, melt candy bar; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Fold in coffee and remaining whipped topping. Pour into pastry shell; freeze.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls and additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 311 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Almond Mocha Pie
"* I also changed it up a little and used a chocolate graham crust instead... turned out great..."