- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar with almonds (6 ounces)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Chocolate curls and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a microwave or saucepan, melt the candy bar; cool slightly. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Fold in coffee and remaining whipped topping. Pour into pastry shell; freeze. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls and additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forAlmond Mocha Pie
"* I also changed it up a little and used a chocolate graham crust instead... turned out great..."